5000IU hCG Injection Mixing Instructions
HCG Transformations 5000IU Injection Mixing Sheet
These instructions are for mixing 5000 IU of powder hCG with 5 ml of BAC water/Sodium Cholride
Standard injection is 125 iu, or 12.5 units of hCG mixed this way. Totaling 38 about day dosing
One daily injection at the same time
- HCG and powder concentrate (freeze dried)
- Bacteriostatic (BAC) water / Sodium Chloride - injection safe sterile water
- Mixing syringe with needle
- Sterile glass vial
- Alcohol pads
- Insulin Needles
5000 IU hCG MIXING FOR INJECTION
Note: The powder concentrate includes an ample of liquid sterile water to be mixed with the hCG. However, this amount is not sufficient for the hCG weight loss injections and should be discarded. And entirely new, larger vial of injection safe BAC water or Sodium Chloride is required. BAC water can be found in your injection kit.
hCG weight loss injections should be prepared in a very sterile environment.
This area should be cleaned with bleach or alcohol and left to air dry.
Mixing materials should be laid out in the sterile environment and hands should be washed with antibacterial soap. Hands should be dry with paper towels.
Flip off the metal seal at the perforated edges from the top of the hCG bottle, then do the same with the BAC water
Then, sterilize the tops of the hCG bottle, the BAC water and the empty mixing bottle with a fresh alcohol pad.
Now take your mixing syringe and pull out 2 ml of BAC water and slowly inject it into the hCG vial, down the side of the glass, not allowing the needle to touch the glass. *DO NOT SHAKE! The powder will dissolve almost immediately with a gentle swirl of the vile. Row between your hands or slowly swirl it to mix.
Now take your 5 ml mixing syringe and pull out every drop of the 2 ml mixed hCG from the hCG vial. Now slowly inject it into the side of the sterile empty mixing vial.
Pull out another 3 ml BAC water and add it to the hCG, plunging slowly down the side of the bottle and swirl or roll to mix. *DO NOT SHAKE!
- Standard Dose: 125 iu = you will inject 12.5 units
- The Dose may need to be adjusted per body weight
- The amount of hCG you inject will determine how many injections you get per bottle of hCG
- You will be using the hCG from the vile for your first two weeks, starting at 12.5 ccs.
- You will inject in your stomach, 2 inches out and down from your bellybutton.
- The hCG vial should be stored in the refrigerator and covered in aluminum foil to protect it from light.
TIPS FOR hCG WEIGHT LOSS INJECTIONS
- A very small needle is considered more comfortable for hCG subcutaneous injecting. (injecting in the fat layer)
- The larger the gauge number, the smaller the needle: for example, a 30 gauge needle is larger than a 31 gauge needle. I suggest 31 or 30 gauge, 1/2 or 5/16
- DO NOT REUSE NEEDLES
- hCG should be refrigerated after mixing
- Once you have established your dose, prefilled syringe is can be frozen to protect potency.
- Always make sure to wrap your hCG in aluminum foil to protect from light
DISCARDING SYRINGES SAFELY
Needles should be disposed of in a safe manner. Puncture resistant containers, called Sharps containers, which is included in your kit.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
1 ml = 1 cc
I.u. = International units
5000 IU hCG MIXING FOR INJECTION
For all you hCG needs, please visit: www.weightlosstransformationcenter.com
hCG blog & reliable hCG diet source, please visit: www.hcgtransformations.com